Thursday, January 22, 2015

CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB (FC)





Have you ever think of something to make you happy, it may be a sport such as soccer, volleyball, basketball, tennis, American football, Hockey or something else. I found out that in life you need friends who can give you happiness if not choose something. Well for me I chose a football club based in England is called Chelsea Fc, this teams does all their best to make their fans happy. Am grateful that I am one of them. Whenever they have a game I feel really good sometimes the final results disappoints me but I keep support them because that’s what being a fan means. Think about it, maybe it’s not a sport that you support maybe music they all keep you in a good mood. sport doesn't bring happiness to fans only even to the player themselves because working as a team they feel so good. what i know about any sport not only soccer does unite nation but even those sports that i mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment